PGC 0.00% 44.0¢ paragon care limited

I wanted to start a new thread, so here goes: 1. Should PGC...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I wanted to start a new thread, so here goes:

1. Should PGC continue to make acquisitions now or should they wait until the half year and then move on from there? Would a couple of smaller bolt on acquisitions be advisable or should they now start looking for another one the size of Scanmedics?
    2. Do you think that there are more investors prepared to look at PGC or is the volume current shareholders just continuing to invest in the story?
    3. Can they avoid the slow puncture type of drift you get without news at this end of the market? Will News actually reverse that , or is it only going to change views by way of the half year and beyond?
    4. Can the quarterlies ( which really only deal with cash flow) actually tell us anything considering the company has made this large acquisition?
    5. The most important - What will get this moving - acquisitions or results or is the market so afraid right now it wont react to anything?
    6. Has PGC been trading well - even though it has not moved since the market high in Mid September? Are we going to see the volatility that we have in the past. A seller selling down and a buyer buying up?
    7. What EPS would you think would support a 50c share price - which by implications suggests a PE of ...?
    8. Will the AGM be of any use or have good guidance - therefore worth going to?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $728.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $170.6K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15545 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 80122 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.