PGC 2.33% 42.0¢ paragon care limited

What will be the catalyst for the next few months?, page-2

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Joe

My view is that we have an accumulator in the stock at present , 500,000 order was filled last week , and now we have another 500,000 odd order at 34 again

The markets weakness has definitely caused PGC to slow in price appreciation as sellers took profit or got out of a liquid position to fund other market losers

In respect to your questions I have a few opinions on some of the questions not all

Q1 I think they should lock down the scan medics and Richards acquisitions to Christmas and wait till they are in a position of much improved financials before going again , once they do I think they should focus on a QLD purchase, that adds additional product nationally but adds a cross distribution capacity better than PGC has now , the Scanmedics does this in NSW , and we are already dominant in Victoria , as far as size goes I would be hoping to see a $1m additional profit acquired for $3-4 million , 80% funded from the Westpac debt , 20% in shares so the seller gets skin in the game as all other acquisitions have to date, with not one selling any stock since inception of this strategy

Q2
    I think we are already beginning to see this , the current buyer and one or 2 new top 20 shareholders have appeared in the last 3-6 months

Q3

Don't know

Q4

Yes , they should give us a clue how Scanmedics and Richards are going

Q5

Always results in the long term , noise and acquisitions in the short term , in my view we are about to see the payback in results of the last 2 years of slog

Q6

I don't know

Q7
    4 cents in my opinion or $2.5 million on the basis we can see growth in double digits

Q8
    Don't know if we need to attend , but I do think the chair will provide an update to forecast for 14/15 and 15/16 as well as commentary on the current halves performance

Just my opinion , but I have been wrong on PGC many times thinking we were going to 50 cents in the short term and the sellers from the likes of CCZ etc have stopped any momentum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $695.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.013M 2.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 54906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.