3DP 9.09% 3.6¢ pointerra limited

What Will Be The Share Price.., page-37

1. 4,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I must admit I wasn't expecting anything from NEA and was happy to see Pointerra develop on its own given it can reach cash flow breakeven so quickly and with minimal dilution. 

Having said that, after the $70m NEA raise, that definitely left the door ajar for NEA to make a move. 

Rob Newman stepping down was also interesting, as it removes some of the conflict of interest in a move, but he still holds a huge amount of shares in both businesses. 

From a synergy perspective, there would be some easy savings around listing fees, audit fees, corporate costs, etc.

On the sales front, NEA have an established customers base of over 10k customers, but I would imagine only 10% of these are using 3D content regularly (a lot of SME's), so it is probably not that going to generate massive inroads for the Pointerra product and NEA would already be selling to everyone that Pointerra is now trying to reach. Maybe some savings on sales overlap I guess over time, but would take a while to hit the bottom line. 

If you look financially for the Directors / Execs (incl Newman), I think they (and in turn us) will get a better return on investment in Pointerra independently than if we merged with Nearmap. If they wanted someone to buy us out (Newman doesn't want NEA to get taken over, wants to create an Aussie tech success story!) to cash out, then sell us to Autodesk, Bentley or someone who can pay way over the odds!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $69.20K 2.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727439 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 130076 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.