TLG 3.67% 52.5¢ talga group ltd

What will be the tipping point for TLG?

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Lots of irons in the fire for TLG and interested in what others feel will be the tipping point for TLG in terms of accelerated revenue / growth? Have been a holder for many, many years of TLG

No shortage of other companies rushing into this space over the last 3-5 years sensing a quick few $$$ by having graphene, battery etc. association. but they seem a mile wide and inch deep in there true understanding of the sector and more 'tap dancing' around making a lot of noise with little results.

I see TLG as more inch wide and mile deep in its strategy, partnerships and understanding of the sectors opportunity and what will create real value. They have all the boxes ticked.

For mine I actually feel the coatings will be the first area to 'tip us' to the next level, battery next and graphene applications will follow a few years later. I feel tipping point will be a unique joint venture of a patented product in coatings that is 20-30% better than competition and thus rapidly gains market share, this will draw in enough cash and confidence to hit mine development targets.

Interested in others thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.67%)
Mkt cap ! $199.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 54.5¢ 50.5¢ $601.8K 1.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 53141 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.