BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

What will be the trigger?, page-18

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    This is quite simple. About the covid trial that finished 12 months ago it's binary as follows:
    1. They know the results (the main primary endpoints ) in which case the conclusion is they are lying that they don't have them, are sitting on material information which hasn't been released which would be clearly a breach of listing rules. It would also arguably be a violation of ethical principles about data transparency in clinical trials (it could be asked legitimately are they not divulging results because was there was a serious safety problem or issues about veracity of the trial data or conduct at clinical trial sites)
    OR
    2. They are telling the truth and really don't know even the main primary endpoints. This is totally inexplicable and imo as serious as scenario 1, it suggests something pretty bad has occurred and they have failed to be transparent with the market because the reasons they've repeatedly given for 12 months delay aren't believable when you stop for a second and consider the trial. I will state again: investors need to understand the covid trial was the easiest trial imaginable: tiny sample, very short, easy endpoints of safety and efficacy done on covid PCR testing, most of us must remember this test during the dark days of covid, lining up to get stick pushed up our nose, results in 24-48hrs, piss easy. Also there is absolutely no reason to wait an eternity to get results for every fancy blood test they might have done in the trial, they can (and are obligated to) report the main primary endpoints to the market, as any normal company would have done.

Binary as I say, but both scenarios are extremely serious.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.