BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

I am glad to have finally found a place to discuss the...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am glad to have finally found a place to discuss the performance of this company, particularly as a shareholder who participated in the original float

The Managing Director doesn’t return phone calls and while the Chairman does respond to correspondence, the Company has little or no humility, problem ownership or genuine regard for shareholders

The last SPP was predicated on 2023 being a transformational year for the Company. A successful outcome from trials would see a re-rating of the Company and lead to significant partnerships. It was also offered at a trash status price, leaving shareholders with little choice to either participate or be diluted into obscurity

So where are we now? Results a year overdue and some still coming, seconds to midnight for the expiry the SPP options and no clear plans, no clear communication and no basis for confidence

What has everyone been doing for the past year while we have waited for the imminent announcement? Corporate hand wringing or thumb twiddling while still on the payroll?

And while we continue to wait for the final announcement, surely some preliminary discussions will potential partners but who would know

Amongst the comments I have read, perhaps the harshest but possibly most fitting is that Biotron has become a ‘lifestyle’ company for its management. If this were not the case, then there would be some clearly demonstrated accountability

oh for a major shareholder to them in check

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.