UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

what will bring about iran regime change?

1. 819 Posts.
    This more than anything else will. Recall the Soviet Union couldn't keep up with Reagan's Star Wars expenditure. The image below is from yesterday's Daily Telegraph. Combined with the sanctions and given the EXTREME SENSITIVITY of Govt. Revenue in Iran to the oil price, you can be certain more than anything else this will have a mega impact on things in Iran, IF it happens. (No idea what Credit Suisse are like at forecasts). The rial will plummet even more if this oil price looks like ever being realised: just think what that will do to food prices in Iran. Recall we've already had one man clambering on Ahmadinejad's convoy claiming hunger.

All this makes our directors' behaviour utterly utterly wreckless in my view going ahead giving away our claims for Mehdiabad on the Iranian Govt. to MAK holders in exchange for cash and Wonarah. Mr. Jordinson kindly take note. Your record on Copper Resources Corporation was not great, was it? Bust one year after you left? And you were the CEO. I am just a small shareholder and yet you are going ahead with this stupid MAK takeover?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.