NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

When drilling at the Hodgkinson and Mt Gee uranium prospects...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    When drilling at the Hodgkinson and Mt Gee uranium prospects begins alot of misinformation will be shown for what it is, lies. Commencement of drilling will show that Marathon will have aboriginal approval, environmental authorization and governmental endorsement. This will fly in the face of the monotonous, dishonest campaign carried on by not only Dangerousdave aka Rupert but also by some people in the Adelaide business community for whatever reason. Probably a combination of historical events and I suspect a few people didn't like having their thunder stolen, a plus 30,000tonne uranium resource is a hard act to follow when you are competing for investors funds, especially if all you have is some cow pasture and a bit of hope.
    Over the 4 months after drilling commences there will be a constant stream of results and I expect the inferred and possibly indicated resource numbers to be significantly increased. As it is all diamond drilling, a great increase in the geological understanding of the deposits could point to even more mineralization.

Marathons market cap. today is $16m and with an in ground JORC resource worth a gross $3billion and an extensive drilling program about commence I see there is very little downside to the current share price.
    The uranium story will be arround for a long time and the survivors will be the ones with some real assetts.

I am sure the current low shareprice of Marathon is a reflection of peoples concerns over the ability to do work on the Mt Gee license, even down to the availabilty of drilling rigs. Henc when work starts the share price could be revised upwards.

All the best from the opalfields.
    I hold mtn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.