NRZ 6.25% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

re: stranger danger Im from Melbourne. I work on Queen St. Even...

1. 5,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    re: stranger danger Im from Melbourne. I work on Queen St.

Even at its current mkt cap, the upside is practically infinite.

The 200k buyer at 45c was hoping all day that someone would fill their order. He/she may need to play a bit of chasey now in order to get that order filled.

The reasons why MTN are low as they are is nothing to do with the company's fundamentals, it is because:

a) The SA govt making a stance on U mining which has contradicted their actions and opinions of the U issue to date and

b) The ASX not being able to comprehend MTN's strategic objectives and not being able to read company announcements properly. Some juvenile at ASX who gets their kicks giving "please explains" I believe iis the main reasons for the fallout in the company's share price.

Not once whilst MTN were being scrutinised, did MTN back down from their initial claims. In fact their resolve became stronger as they counter acted ASX's enquiries with professional and detailed explanations of the techniques they used.

Im meant to be at a Melb cup bbq at 11 tomorrow. I may hold it off for an hour as I may top up on MTNs holdings at open.

I can feel the force returning to MTN

Cheers to all holders

Defabstar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.52K 207.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4949910 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1881635 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.