EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

scottm: appreciate your assessment and opinion. No doubt we will...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    scottm: appreciate your assessment and opinion. No doubt we will all place a different emphasis on the values of the stockpiles, the potential of the drilling programmes, the market (mtu) price for our product and the support level various (Govt.) agencies (potentially) will provide.

The key components of SEI's recent (say last 12-24mths) announcements have been on setting out a clear (though 'till recently poorly publicised) strategy that has tied in commercial realities (eg: C.Rs v loans) with legal requirements (such as permits) along with the practical reality of upgrading an existing plant to match vastly improved production/quality/reliability dynamics.

The announcement today simply emphasises the ongoing (announced) strategy being implemented. And I must admit I am impressed! Remember, it is not that long ago that we did not own the mine; had no auxiliary income stream (quarry) and had no strategic partner providing the company with markets/financial support/ technical support/Board direction.

The pathetic sp is (and has been) a real issue. It is clear (to me) that until SEI announces a financial regime that provides solid support for the expansion necessary to capitalise on the Tungsten resource we know we have (+ potential) we will "idle".

We have all seen the affect on the sp that KIS has experienced recently on the announcement of State Govt. support. To current and potential shareholders I suggest you consider the implication that such Govt (State & Fed.) support would provide SEI. We know the Board/CEO are actively pursuing this very, very seriously.

SEI was a world leader in tungsten production years ago, and with recent developments (now owner of the asset/additional (supplementary) income stream -Quarry/increased permitted production level/actively seeking Govt. assistance/multinational partner etc) you can see the pathway to future prosperity for the Company.

I would (humbly) suggest that the sp on receipt of Govt. support that acknowledges the importance of SEI as a strategic metal supplier with excellent infrastructure support already in place will just go ballistic! To me, scottm, the current sp decline over recent days is just noise (people sell for a variety of reasons, not always by choice) and I am totally on board with your assessment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.