VYS 5.56% 38.0¢ vysarn limited

what will frank do??

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

I have been thinking about this for a while now, what will Frank do? will he do whats best for his shares (his future) 10m odd shares ATM is worth not as much as when the sp was at around $1.

Will he just walk away from his partners? knowing only too well that the only way for the sp to go back to anywhere near $1 again, is for both Alcoa and MHM to have a partnership between them both,

Now with Frank if I was he, I would make sure that the lawyers look over every thing twice, make sure that he wouldn't lose any benefit's that is owing to him (shares that he has)

My thoughts are this, Frank hasn't a lot of money to his name, he knows that if he stuffs around too much with MHM, Phil and Alcoa, that he might lose more then what he has got. I'm sure that he will do almost anything to keep the shares that he has, (10m odd shares) think about it at the moment that is all he has to his name.

He knows only too well that the only way for MHM to move beyond all of the problems of late, is that MHM and Alcoa both sort out the contract with he and his partners,until we hear the news the sp will between 15-25 cents, if all goes to plan lets say that the partnership between Frank, Peter and Kevin is dissolve, three things could come out of all of this.

(1) Alcoa will be pleased that this has happen, and will more then likely approve a nice new contract with MHM.

(2) The market will see this as a major statement from Alcoa that the on goings problems that MHM, have had to date with the contract between Frank and his partners and Alcoa is now fix's. and that both Alcoa and MHM will be moving forwards with removing the waste at the plant ASAP, also the filter has been approve to be transported to Geelong, to increase the output of the waste at the plant to say around 1000 tonnes per week.

(3) The JV partnership between the three is still a partnership, and Alcoa walks away from it all and recycle it some other way.

I can't see #3 happening Alcoa has to much at stake and to much to lose with all of the waste.

Now if #1 and # 2 happen I can see a jump in the sp of between 10-30 cents, and then a slow raise of the sp back towards 50-70 cents I would be happen with that for a start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $159.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $117.0K 319.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 10362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.