VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

Well it very quiet on the MHM front. I am tentatively looking...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well it very quiet on the MHM front. I am tentatively looking forward to the quarterly.

I thought I would start a new thread on what are the factors that will get the shareprice moving in the right direction.

1. The filter installed and the plant running at 1000t per week.
    2. The quality of the AL80 increases due to the new filter
    3. A contract to sell the AL80. Hopefully a long term contract.
    4. An approximation of profit per tonne processed. I would like to see this seperated from the AL80 sale so we can see how well the process works. We will be processing substantially higher amounts if/when we move into America.
    5. If Alcoa are really as supportive as some on here speculate then them coming in as a cornerstone investor. Hopefully the placement of shares would be at higher prices and after some of the other information is provided to the market.
    6. Alcoa support for our expansion into America. I hope that if they were the company who were previously going to do the PR compaign then this can be reignited.
    7. A long term contract signed for Moonlap.
    8. Financing for American expansion announced. This could be co-incided with an announcement that Alcoa come on as a cornerstone investor so debt/equity levels can be maintained.
    9. A profit estimation on an American plant and confirming the tonnes the plant will process.

I appreciate some of these will happen after others and that it will probably take another 6 months to get alot of this going, however this is what I and I am sure many others would love to see by the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $20.49K 70.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 97489 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 13903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.