EXT 0.00% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

what will happen after cob on 3rd may?, page-21

1. 43,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I remember reading when the Russians were trying to create some controversy by inferring they could 'develop' RS after allocating $1bil in the JV with the Namibian govt and the general consensus was that they were just mischievous. These latest policy statements from the minister doesn't feels like a coincidence. Whether they [Govt] were made aware of being able to exploit the situation is debatable but I think EXT's management was prepared for such a scenario. They already made a Namibian of influence a director and I don't think it is out of generosity.

This panic selling is just opportunity for the more patient to acquire much cheaper betting on the Govt leveraging for a piece of this strategic asset rather than wholesale 'nationalisation' of the mineral industry before the developers deal away the asset and future projects with the Govt looking on as cheerleaders. We called it Super profits tax here. Gives it legitimacy LOL

Maybe that $15 valuation is more a distant target who knows.. More uncertain than certain but could anyone have predicted Fukushima or CNGP's offer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $43.33K 3.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109090 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5184026 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.