PGH 1.27% 77.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

What will happen after RG ends his $0.84 offer?, page-6

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    If you read over PPG's announcement, they have been supplying their supplies to Pact and Visy. That's also RG's way to extract capital from Pact along with the properties he is leasing to Pact.

On the stock market. back somewhere between Feb-March, Bennamon stated that by owning more than 85%, RG's party had requested for the company to remove from ASX 500 index and told people to sell to him at 84 cents as institutional investors will most likely not paying attention to buy Pact.

3 months later, today is the 8th of May and since last week, I recorded many institutional nominee's accounts still on the register. Citi, Morgan Stanley, Jp Morgan, Warbont and HSBC etc..

In regards about dividend, Borg already spoke his idea, which I agreed.

While the debate is about the aftermath of the take over bid, I just wanted to suggest that since February (3 months ago), RG's reached the 85% threshold and yet 3 months later, it only move by 2.4x% at an extremely dead man soldier's pace. So, for those who are concerning right now, please think back 3 months ago before thinking of the current stage and before even think about accepting to the offer (which many suggest to NOT to)

This forum existed before Pact went IPO, the guys up here are mostly right when they wanted to hold on and buy this stock during this event. Many of Benamon's letters sent out to us other than the shares they reported (which sometimes I doubt of what's going on too) didn't come out as they said (they kept saying and 3 or 6 months have passed and pretty much things are not what they said and this forum still here and us too).

So please consider it and please hold on to your shares and buy when you can!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $266.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 78.5¢ 77.0¢ $27.80K 35.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5926 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
77.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 77.5¢ 7117
Last updated 15.56pm 14/06/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.