ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

what will happen next week, page-16

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    another thing i picked up doing the analysis work,
    i used the FIB, and from the low and high we saw on friday,
    a proper retrace to 5.4-5.7 was achieved a few times.
    the chances of a P&D would of been greatly higher if nsl didnt retrave to the mid 5's during the day.
    i did mention before that it would be actually healthy for NSL to finish 5.5, but seing that it achieved a retrace during the intraday to finish up on top, shows the run for nsl is far from over.
    the fib shows an extension as follows:

61.8 = .070
    100 = .075
    138.2 = 8.0
    161.8 = .083

I can see we are intact with the fib, come monday will be very interesting to see what will happen with nsl.
    Im more positive that it will be a good green day again rather then a red one, based of the following

A) anticipation of annoucement, thats coming any day

B) speculation ( perfact example of this i can remember is RAU when it went all the way to 29c. was amazing)

C) stock is still very much undervalued based on potential it has. ( i know some people are saying that nothing is confirmed, and everything is in the air right now, but when you see NSL entering unconditionally, and directors sounding positive, and saying " all is going good", you will think more positive than negative...

D) The fact that its IRON ore, which is a hot place to be given how the general market treats IRON ore stocks in general.

E) very tight regestry, directors holding a lot of shares in this, no sighns of them selling a very large amount, which to me means that its still undervalued to start thinking of taking profits at current share price.

good luck on monday folk, my crystal ball is glowing!!!. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.