BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

No, thats wrong! It has been careless banks lending too much...

1. 617 Posts.
    No, thats wrong!

It has been careless banks lending too much money, in America, and a small population of them in Australia too that has caused the "sub-prime" mortgage collapse. and what do you no.., banks will learn from this mistake, and they have already started too, its very very hard to qualify for a loan at the moment.

also, im not investing in NZ, I'm in Australia. different country. Different set of rules!

my parents, girlfriends parents, and uncles, aunties, grandparents, all own property.. and not one of them has had a problem that they could not manage to fix, and out of the 10+ families i know who invest in real estate, only 1 has had bad tenants - yes they are here - but that will NOT deter me from property investing, not the slightest.

Water problem yes, and this will effect homeowners, rates, water etc all up, however i will be in this for the long run, and seeings as though it will be tenanted, and rental yield is taking off (due to banks learning that lesson i told you about) it will not be my problem.

ps: this is not a depression, nor a we officially in a recession yet. and if we can recover from the greatest, im sure we will get through this one too!.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.