INR 6.25% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Would LOVE considered thought on what we think happens when the...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Would LOVE considered thought on what we think happens when the Strategic Partner is announced which seems certain to be in Sept.

On the Small Caps interview BR suggested they needed to find $800m, to be ~50% each debt and equity, and that the Strat Partner would fund most of the 50% or $400m equity. So, that means the issue of (lets say) $400m in new shares.

$400m issued at what price though? Two concerning thoughts I have...

1. Cap Raises are almost exclusively done at a discount. So how big a discount do we expect?
    2. The CR issue price often sets a new level for the SP for some time thereafter.

I can't get over this being our reality. So beyond the announcement, I think that Iexpect a SP fall. So we then look to the farther afield catalysts, which is essentially only the Federal pernitting, which will most come with some reqt that we protect the thiems weed, which is fine. But that is probably a tear+ away.

Other catalysts probably incl ongoing/growing Lithium love and the view that INR is cheap vs Broker estimates. Well I hope so.

PLEASE PIST YOUR THOUGHTS, AND LET'S KEEP THIS JUNK-FREE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $507.6K 3.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 476823 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64319 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.