MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

It is difficult to see how this company is making sure "everyone...

1. 168 Posts.
    It is difficult to see how this company is making sure "everyone is informed".

This is the company which released its last quarterly statement without it containing information such as gold produced and production costs. This is information most investors would consider to be vital in assessing the value of the company.It appears that the ASX agrees with this, and they therefore requestd that the company subsequently release this information.

The shareholder briefings the company released to support the latest capital raising appears to be little more than repeating the promises we have had over the last few years. I also wonder why the company was so reticent about releasing the reasons for the change in stance in relation to the AGP funding. I saw a post on HC (which was claimed to be from JL) supposedly explaining the reasons for this. However, I have no way of knowing if this was genuine information from the company.

MUN's management has sowed the seeds of distrust amongst investors by their reluctance to release what may be considered bad news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.