GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

what will happen, page-5

1. 1,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    ...hmmmmmmm

1. TATA commits to ssDSC test roof within 12 months on pilot line then preliminary product in 2 years. Firm decision - best outcome.

2. TATA commits to develop ssDSC further with DYE + WAG and announces further investment at PV accelerator and make subsequent decisions based on developments ie. want to see prototype ssDSC process and preliminary results (fair enough, good outcome)

3. TATA announces that they have no further interest in developing solar steel with DYE - can't see why this will happen.

4. No announcement - shareholder pressure on DYE will force some response. Solar steel for TATA is one of many new coatings albeit an obviously very important one. TATA have other hassles in UK - eg. it appears to be uneconomical to make steel there anymore...At the moment it would appear DYE needs TATA more than TATA needs DYE and TATA's decision timing might be caught up in other plans involving WAG, UK gov etc...in which case expect motherhood ann from DYE and sp sag...

5. A rogue asteroid slams slams into the central Pacific and plunges the planet into a major extinction event...needless to say this will have a profound affect on TATA's decision...

..any other options?..anyone?

...anyway, I'm getting good entertainment for my dollar...

go DYE, go India, go Perovskite...where's dem Pinkertons?

...yeah baby...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.