RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

No research required dr. as far as previous SP is concerned. as...

1. 151 Posts.
    No research required dr. as far as previous SP is concerned. as i told you i got in at 9cps. only interested from my initial stake, A good few years ago an uncle of mine who had been in Oil game for more than 40 years, gathered the family and gave us the opportunity to invest Seed Capital in Oil Co. called Dragon Oil.....best move ive ever done..last time i looked it was tradeing around the $7.50. to $8 mark...He was no fool, i say was, as he has sinced passed away....The last time i spoke to him was at a wedding in the UK around 5 years ago where the subject ended up being about Oil,...the discoverys he was involved in etc...He told us his only regret was not finding an Oil Co. that had the balls to go to some far flung place called Somalia.!!! He said all the Oil giants new what was there but never had the Political will or the backbone to even entertain the idea...and said if anyone ever did, get involved....So here i am, reading the west Australian Newspaper one day about a Co. called Range Resources, going into Puntland/Somalia...and of course remembering what i had been told 5 years previous...Jumped straight in..didnt need to read on forums etc..or take anyones advice except the one person who new what he was talking about...So, the only research ive been interested in was the Previous Directors,..what a bunch, Could'nt Direct Traffic...So glad they're not on board...anyways for me, and everone else, im hopeing RRS will be the next Dragon Oil...and at recent prices, its seed capital all over again..... Good Luck..

GO RANGE....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.