CAY 1.27% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

What Will It Take To Change The Sentiment Of CAY?, page-37

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Grahod does raise some good points indeed. I agree with a lot he has stated.

TBH I would have expected this to be trading north of 15c even with the recent selling.

From my perspective, this story has been/was way oversold by some, far too early. As a result, expectations were oversold and much higher than where they are now or what was in fact achieved and as a result of a combination of no marketing, oversold expectations and now with a lack of support, this has resulted in where we are now trading today.

IMO if this stock had of been marketed far better than what it has, which is basically zero, we would now be in a far superior position to where we are. Even with the recent announcements, very little marketing has eventuated. The result is a lot of investors not actually realizing how important some of these announcements have been or their actual meaning.

It's not just about pointing fingers, but I believe actions speak louder than words. Lets see management make some changes of how we do things moving forward and sell the story, their story and our story as investors and market the story (Yes that means spending money which should have been done way before now) .

We have been relying on retail investors (Yes all of us) carrying the baton for far too long IMHO.

Enough excuses as we've been hearing them for far too long, and lets see some action....... As always DYOR. These are just my own frustrated and disappointed opinions being expressed.

As another poster mentioned, even VRX rerated significantly on the cusp of mining licenses being issued. Why aren't we? Oh that's right they MARKETED it and spent shareholders money marketing the pending news and after the fact.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $107.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $47.01K 591.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142900 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 36604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 277037
Last updated 15.46pm 07/06/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.