FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

What will it take to inspire the share price??, page-27

1. 16,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3813
    Hi Cujo. 9000 th post!
    Depends on your perspective I guess. Some traders will have done wonderfully out of FAR......some shorters will have done ok also. Those, as you say that got in at the right time will be sitting on profit.....I'm not atm and to be honest don't care. All my FAR shares are in my super now and I'm 49 so I can wait.
    I used to worry about the sp daily as I bought in thinking there was only one way for this to go......which IMO would have happened if the complete arse had not fallen out of oil. Even that is a double edged sword and I believe in the end it probably comes out even with costs of drilling and so forth.
    The most encouraging thing for me is not CNE's upgrade but what they believe will be the cost to first oil.......164 million less for us than before a measly 315 million to first oil.
    Mandurah's post said it all for me and his numbers were not contested by the smarties.......as I asked you the other day what is a 2P barrel worth at $50 when the operator is saying a IRR 10% @ $35 oil?
    CNE think its a no brainer at $50 oil and jumps their hurdle in the mid $30's, clearly WPL saw value from a distressed seller and I don't blame them one bit for taking it.
    As a FAR shareholder I hope we get it obviously.
    IMO FAR should drill A-2 asap. It will give the company options and IMO a much bigger sp if we hit oil there. AIMO DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $14.63K 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49748 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.