ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

What will it take to move share price, page-14

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640

If you read carefully @NewToItAll you will see that I did not call you a troll - I was careful about that because I thought the points you made pile on to the sort of bile we get from the Gang of Seven without you yourself having yet established any sort of consistent track record of such posts at this time.  I disagreed with your assertions and the basis of your calculation and I stand by that.  Care to address that at all?

I also clearly described the Arrowhead report as somewhat independent - making it abundantly clear to anyone who cared to read what I wrote without an axe to grind that I fully understood the limitations in that description.  It remains the only publicly available document which makes any sort of attempt at a quantitative valuation.  One which has now been overtake by events, almost certainly inflating the valuation by at least 50%.

If you have actually performed more meaningful calculations yourself maybe you would care to drag them out for scrutiny by others?  We can help you validate your numbers.  Of course that would presumably involve more sophisticated analysis that just repeating "gave away 51% of the company for nothing".

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $418 168.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 23034540 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8230582 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.