PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

What will it take to turn the tide?

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Well, what a bloody nightmare this stock has turned out to be! A continuing downward spiral that started well prior to Covid. It has been in a nice decline pretty much since that fantastic opportunity when the directors offloaded a good portion of their stock for the greater good.

What will it take to bring the stock back and the faith of the trusting shareholders? In my opinion the directors need to lay their money back down and if they believed in the story then why wouldn't they!? Why would anybody not want to make some serious cash and that is what will happen if there legitimately is a solid pipeline ready to breakout?

The directors might say that they already have a heap of skin in the game but in reality will they lose anything if things went bang now or have they already made a very tidy profit from their earlier sell off? I don't know but to me it looks strange not to want to buy back in if something has such a big future.

I am very disappointed along with lots of other smaller investors. The cap raise at 50c was the real nail for me seeing where we are now at. What is the feel out there now amongst us smaller players?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.