PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Are you serious!I almost don't care who beats that incredibly...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Are you serious!

I almost don't care who beats that incredibly indescribable idiot who is in charge of the USA. The world CANNOT afford for this utter buffoon to stay in power. He is costing lives by the tens of thousands. He is hurting the US economy and the world economy. He is causing massive worldwide political, diplomatic, racial and financial tension. He cannot string a sentence together and he is the most powerful man in the world. The man scres the crap out of me.

America cannot afford to let him hold power. The world cannot afford it. He must lose his presidential immunity and face the courts for his massive list of crimes and be held accountable for his incalculable atrocities.
    Please, please, please, citizens of the US get out and vote. This monster must lose his grip on power. Then the US can apologise for the damage he has inflicted on the world and start to make amends.

I'm not usually very political but this man is beyond politics. I am completely dumbfounded that he has an approval rating in the 40s. Who are these people?? How can a man of such incredibly meager mental and moral capacity have an approval rating of more that 2%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.