PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Agreed, the last announcement was the last straw for me - I sold...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Agreed, the last announcement was the last straw for me - I sold out at 22c and it is the biggest loss for me to date. I now wait and watch on the sidelines with the hope I was wrong to do so and the chance to get back in before it runs away. Any positivity should see it hit 40-50c pretty easily.

What I would need to see to restore confidence;

1. I would like some consistency of under promising and over delivering given the reverse to date.
    2. While the world is turned upside down and they are in a very poor position I would like to see a monthly one pager structured report that highlights activity of the top 4-7 projects that make up 80% of their revenue, any notes on key project trials (Dianchi), and a sentence or two on sales outlook. I know a number of posters on here will call me impatient and short sighted for this request but given the lack of information flow for the last two years and tendency to dump alot of poor news only when forced to at the end of a quarter, fearing the backlash. I would like to see six months of constant information flow providing a view of the environment I'm being asked to invest in.
    3. I would like a better understanding from them on their vetting criteria for locking in commercial pipeline work. I have read their generic statement around vetting and it only being "serious"/late stage projects. I would like more information to gauge what they mean when they say $320mil+ pipeline i.e. are these all signed contracts with some level of break fee associated? or are they one pager heads of agreement with no obligations, or is it simply the council/gov procurement guy saying yeah we'll do it sometime? Is their a band re timeframes i.e. they expect all work in the pipeline to begin within 12-24months of being added? or is it five years? Whats the risk of cancellation? do we need to assume the x% will not eventuate or is it simply a matter of time?

I love the story and the product. I want to see this company be successful. I understand they work with the public sector and its project based work which together means lumpy and slow but I still expect progress.

DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.