AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

what will june bring?, page-2

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    june will be ordinary - july will move! Thanks Miningnut.

Thought the second ball mill was well into operation now. Too keen I suppose.

The Phillipines gold project is certainly a long shot.
    Such a long shot that it could well be forgotten.

The Vietnam holdings are more likely.
    Not such a long shot as a long way off.

Bill will need his all to cope with expansion and positive developments in the Congo.

What about the share price for June?

Well I have suggested that late July should see a much stronger share price.
    Closer to 55 cents would not be unreasonable.

Meanwhile June looks like the month to accumulate.

At the moment buyer/s are snapping up any shares offered at 40 to 41 cents.
    Present valuation it seems.

Would not be at all surprised if much of the line of selling offers is padded holding share price down to allow institution accumulation below such prices.

At the moment market is reflecting on last quarter disappointment and associated "uncertainty" short term.

From what Miningnut has indicated this present quarter ending this month is not to be inspirational.
    It is what is due to follow that will positively effect share price.

That is much stronger profits at Dikulushi and imminent commencement of mining at Kulumaziba.

Strong exploration results in themselves may not be able to move share price.
    Such impending results will however rekindle interest in Anvil leading to re-assessment of valuation.
    The 70 cents to $1.20 valuation in last institutional review of Anvil will become meaningful.

Just as the herd has followed and accepted recent decline in Anvil share price the herd will accordingly do the reverse by following and accepting much higher share price than the present one.

So June has the negativity of disappointing past quarterly, an ordinary quarterly in progress, some uncertainty about short term financing and consequences, the May/June doldrums with associated tax losses being consumated, etc.

July is a new ball game.
    From then on Anvil becomes very interesting indeed.
    Increasing profits, new mine, finace - short and long term - positive and exploration results to bring Anvil future growth into the spotlight.

Have suggested those who bought at 38 cents recently bought a bargain.

Will now suggest those who wish to profit will be more that well placed to purchase at 40 cents to low 40's cents.

Cheers,

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.