GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

what will monday bring?, page-29

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Production figures, maps etc for Reagan county r all on Tx-RRC site & GGP trade as Kindee Oil. So worth doing yr research.

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/initializePublicQueryAction.do

So far (till July this calendar year) the county has produced apprx 4.98 MMbbls of oil & 23.79 bcf of gas.

Dont have a well count, else could have done a rough daily flowrate/well calc.

The Wolfberry trend is a low risk, high well density/acre trend or fairway & is a low cost operation, which should pay itself off in a short period. Hence the need to drill a dozen odd wells that could flow 30-50 bopd frm vertical wells.

GGP picked this up acreage for US3.5mil for 8806 acres frm Arturus Capital (AKW).

AKW had paid US$2.394 mil in March 2010 for this play.

GGP will have to pay a 28% royalty on production for the 1P reserves of 4.358 MMbbls oil & 11.543 bcf of gas.

The area is close to existing gas pipelines & has plnty of donkeys (beam pumps, i.e).

Vertical wells average 30-50 bopd from various intervals & hence the high density of shallow wells (6000-10000 feet TD).

GGP's S#6 well report indicated that the well most likely kicked oil onto the shakers (lost circulation & then oil on surface means fractures etc r present, which is good for oil to move along in the reservoir as long as the reservoir doesn't cave in). So oil appears 2b mobile.

IMHO, they really need to drill a 500-1000m horizontal section to have higher flowrates (i.e, get more exposure to the reservoir).

GGP's interest is 100% in this play. So IMO, they'll need funds to cover drill/testing costs of say upto 10-12 wells, as US$2.5 mil won't b enough for now.

Expect 2 wells to flow & volume to rise b4 the any Cap Raise annc'mnts (classic pattern for most junior listed oilers on the ASX).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.