SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

It's highly probable that Monday will usher in a sell off, to at...

1. 2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    It's highly probable that Monday will usher in a sell off, to at least the placement price.
    The best outcome would be strong support at this level so that those with the big sticks can fill the retail entitlement placement. But alas it doesn't always play out that way. If the underwriter of the placement wants a bigger slice of the pie, then a considerable fall below the placement price is a possibility. I'd be keeping an eye on the short sales at www.shortman.com.au. Remember this data has a 4 day delay. A majority of retail holders wont participate in the holding if the prevailing price is below the placement price for the sake of the brokerage discount. It happens more often than you'd believe. Selling begets selling. Now if you got involved here above 10c with a short term outlook, looking for a quick trade, then you deserve to lose money. Perhaps rolling the dice at the craps table might suit you better. Also, there was no need to raise capital now. This was fully funded till launch. This is a contingency plan to insure against any potential problems with the initial launch.  
    I'm fascinated as to who the cornerstone investor. If it's the likes of Virgin or Raytheon and the placement price is in fact at 8.5, then happy days. Keeping it real. Luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.