ASX 1.68% $63.41 asx limited

what will replace au and ag

1. 282 Posts.
    It seems that in the not too distant future if people keep losing confidence in paper money & start hoarding Gold & Silver causing shortages of these metals, then some others would have to be elevated to nearer their past status but then what ?
    The more I try to research trying to come up with a rosy future I fail, I have gone back many decades to compare to what is happening now but as far as history is concerned never before has there been so much artificial money created in most parts of the world with now a majority of the earths people wanting what we as a mere minority have enjoyed for the past 150 years.
    Unless someone out there has a hidden planet full of resources the future is indeed murky at best.
    Something has to give, one can't just print more money to overcome a problem that was in part created by printing more money to start with, now I'm confused.
    Anyway I don't mind in the least if I am proven shockingly wrong on this one but talk about going to some where no-one has gone before is an understatement to where this is going.
    Best possible luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.