SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

What will SGH's share price be on Tuesday

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Considering the SGH Group General Counsel and Company Secretary has already quit - only after a couple of months of being at SGH I wonder what is so bad at SGH that this is has already happened?

It is a poor reflection on the board and management that Ms Weir left because she was a very experienced player and this has never occurred to her in the past. And if (and it is a big 'IF') Ms weir was not suitable for her role as SGH Group General Counsel and Company Secretary why was she placed in that position?

Either way it is another poor reflection upon SGH and will only help SGH's publicly listed market competition SHJ.

Considering Westpac just announced a massive bad debt coming from SGH which made their share price also drop 4% what price do you believe SGH will be at on Tuesday when markets open?

I am guessing this further instability will push SGH down to 20c (-20%) and it will push SHJ up to 90C (+12%)

Would be interested to know what other HC followers thoughts are on what SGH's share price will close on Monday and what it may do to SGH's publicly listed competition including SHJ (positive or negative effect.)

Insert comments here:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.