RFG 2.86% 7.2¢ retail food group limited

I really think less of myself commenting on your post But yes I...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I really think less of myself commenting on your post
    But yes I question your account background
    If you look at rfg’s business model and say it all comes down to the business skills of each franchisee weather they succeed or fail that is the whole point of a franchise to pick suitable applicants and train them. If not there brand is worth nothing.
    Firstly rfg should take care of their franchisee first and get them on a sound footing ie get some growth happening if they can improve the sales at the franchise level and make them more profitable by also reducing costs. Then the rewards will come for the share holders
    More franchises closed then opened last financial year.
    Yes franchisee can to some extent control stock expense but only to the extent of waist or holding to much raw ingredients.
    Anybody in business knows cutting costs only gets you so far business require growth and that comes from product development and marketing
    Yes franchisee play a part in service.
    And not that it even requires a response but I got my degree after buy a Brumbys I was a qualified baker who had a retail management certificate before I purchased. And when I purchased it was the best business decision as the franchise made more money then most independent bakeries.
    Cost of stock was cheaper the independents and it had plenty of product development.
    As an accountant which would you choose one for $390k that’s making a good return and you can see growth potential because the previous owner didn’t have a great selection.
    Or an independent that is making less money.

And I agree this thread is about rfg and them considering there strengths and weaknesses but rfg management seems to be taking a holiday from advising shareholders how they intend to turn there business model around so far all we have heard is a profit down grade. And rfg say they are having a business review done over 2 years seems like a great time line for a retail business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $176.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $501.0K 7.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180836 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 223798 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 1091679
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.