RFG 5.88% 6.4¢ retail food group limited

You inadvertently prove my point precisely. I dare not ask what...

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    You inadvertently prove my point precisely.

I dare not ask what institution you received a business degree from, and then chose to bake dough as your career.

Although irrelevant to your personal business failure, I believe our firm has a strong understanding of current franchising networks, contracts and clients and resent your insinuation otherwise.

Simplicity of blame in any business situation suggests simplicity of mind. With the circumstances of each business being unique, your request for "showing little facts" suggests generalisations could add credibility to the discussion. I beg to differ. Franchisees do not generally end up in a mess, there are usually many reasons & gaps in business acumen that lead to that result.

This thread is about RFG. It is incumbent on them to consider the strengths and weaknesses of all levels of their operation, and address them as best they can including offering additional support, in whatever form is necessary, to franchisees who wish to work with them, not against them. The company is approaching a serious cross road. It needs a definitive plan embraced by all stakeholders, especially shareholders, to restructure, refinance and reset the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.004(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $157.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.3¢ $327.4K 5.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311717 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 461750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 2.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.3¢ 873697
Last updated 15.56pm 03/06/2024 ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.