LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

what will the bid be?, page-11

1. pp
    2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    ausguy

so we think alike...i sold mine too yesterday...happy with 20cents instead of taking a risk to go to 30cents...couldnt wait to take 100% profit when 50% profit is safe...indian companies are vulnerable you cant trust them if negotiation wont go well they may back off...look at all steel stocks how they are going in this financial turmoil....nmdc has contracts with steel companies but its world steel glut at the moment so if they see their contract at risk in this gfc2 they may hold off their buying in australia...i am worries abt world economy how long this would sustain in this financial crisis and i fear this is just the calm before the storm...us and europe bailed out banks in last gfc....who is going to bail out europe or us government....i am sure that has huge impact on indian steel companies like essar steel and they are the customer of nmdc...so just thought better to get 50% profit then being a greedy of waiting for 100% profit....capitalised all holdings today...i suspect dow will plunge hugely in coming days and i will get good bluechip stocks like bsl/ost/bhp lot cheaper...goodluck holders...some recommended me to sell on this forum...here we go i sold mine...not because u asked me so but because by just using common sense by seeing current worl economic environments...lcy go well as long as they get offer but what if they dont???? 50% profit is still huge profit..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.