MSB 1.30% $1.14 mesoblast limited

What will the discount to 5 day VWAP be for the share placement, and who is the investor?, page-159

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    I still don’t see why you believe the raise is unsolicited.
    firstly few capital raises are
    secondly, msb in desperate need to cash, first US gvhd revenue they stated they would be relying on hasn’t come through and then Novartis hasn’t and although I’m not an accountant I don’t believe they have cash to last them more than 12 months, hence going concern issues.
    thirdly, MSB has huge liquidity so you can buy a decent chunk on market.

in addition the four trial results you claim are “hugely successful “ ALL failed to meet their endpoints. There’s about 150 secondary points across those trials, a few of which were met, but these generally relate to subsets of subsets of the sample and are not meant to be read in isolation, and the data hasn’t been provided relating to any of these secondary endpoints as far as I’m aware.

as I said with looming going concern issues the auditors would be assessing, expected cash flows not coming through and very significant operating costs, SI has pulled the company through again to live another day.
    May this point as an investor I’d be happy that you’ve secured cash to move forward rather than making statements inconsistent with common sense.

MSB screwed the trial design and raises like this keep the company alive and provide an additional shot at running the trials.

the raise will ”likely” result in a share price fall, at least over subsequent weeks, but it is a critical step for the company to secure funding and as an investor I’d be feeling relief rather than worried about a 10c or 20c fall or trying to claim that this will boost share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.015(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.13 $1.961M 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 65426 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 43981 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.