MSB 4.65% $1.13 mesoblast limited

@What, other than providing some fast diminishing humour with...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @What, other than providing some fast diminishing humour with their reference to a scrotum covering, as word play on his posting name. @Kodboy123 is as inarticulate as he is insightful. I did ask him a few questions to challenge his self proclaimed expertise, no response. He has been on “ignore” since then and the quality of the forum for me has improved as a result.
    Hi@Comptonfarm, you raise a fair point about whether the downrampers were right. However the context of a share dilution/, capital raise and the effect it will have on existing shareholders is the issue. It is that missing context that makes many of the downramper posts so misleading (and cause the subsequent response from shareholders). They come across as nothing more than keyboard Madame Defarge hopefuls. Come to think of it, @Kodboy123 knitting partner on HC is @madamswer, (another on ignore). Coincidence? You decide!
    There seems almost universal agreement that a partnership with Novartis/big pharma is a good thing. Yet we give up what 50%? 80%%? of the revenue. That is also a dilution, but in return we get something back to enable the company to grow its profit per share. It is that profit per share which is important. So while many of us thought we might avoid a capital raise. There is on record, acknowledgement that a CR that restores the balance sheet and funds any confirmatory trial will, as would a partnership end up with a very good profit per share projection. As a result we might expect this to be taken as “good news” and beneficial to the share price. We will wait and see the terms. As a private placement which is more likely a LTH, it leads me to a more speculative point.
    I agree with your summary, always useful to see it clearly written down, thank you.
    Tuesday, if really good news, rather than just the good news of money in the bank. I think the market reaction to it being a heavy hitter (think Musk and Bitcoin) could be a big move up. The shorters in America may need the additional liquidity offered on the ASX to buy back as cost effectively as possible if they need to close their positions. Our new investor won’t be selling, might be fun to watch. as @rurenga says green is good.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.050(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.13 $1.07 $5.964M 5.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 176236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.050 ( 4.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.07 829227
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.