HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

No it's actually the end of investigations. They have one crack...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    No it's actually the end of investigations. They have one crack at this. they don't get to keep coming back, once they've already punished him and the company. They investigated everything and found the market was misled based on statement's in a YouTube video, false claims on the effectiveness of Path Away (at that time and in that instance - it was later proved the claims were true), and false claims about orders for Natshield.

This is all the evidence they have on him based on the investigation into every transaction up until when they laid the charges. There is not going to be more. If there was it would have been used. They are going in with the strongest case they can present - Otherwise they wouldn't have laid the charges until they can find more.

In my opinion, it is enough to kick him off his perch for once and for all, and hopefully ASIC can find a way to punish him without indirectly punishing current holders.

ASIC is not making claims against false and misleading representation about the effectiveness of any of the products. Let's be clear about that. His crime was claiming Natshield was effective agains the human strain of COVID-19 when at that time it had only been tested against the feline strain. It was only months after that it was tested against the human strain and shown to be effective. None the less, It wasn't right to profit on his faith. ASIC can't allow a precedent for such conduct because there is not a director or cEO in the world that wouldn't bank on it. We can put faith in the future prosperity of a company, but it needs to be guided on facts.

I think he lost a lot of investors through his conduct and stunted the growth of the company. This company should be doing much better with the product offerings. Good products, very poor marketing, very poor investor engagement and very poor vision. The fact that they still exist given the way the company has been run is a strong testament to the products and I believe there is prospect for good growth if managed properly. It's a buy for me only because the price is very low and not inflated. if it was around 15c - 20c on the status quo I wouldn't be putting money in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.