HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

What you're referring to is called insider trading. ASIC has not...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    What you're referring to is called insider trading. ASIC has not alleged those charges and if it had in fact occurred it would be a criminal trial with prison time on the cards for the Doc. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it if it did in fact occur, but it hasn't even been alleged. The Doc would be a very stupid man if he did in fact sell off shares on the back of the knowledge that the price would go down following an announcement he would in fact make to the market. It's a dumb move with guaranteed prison time, and yes, he would have any proceeds of his crime confiscated, including frozen bank accounts.

If insider trading was alleged by ASIC based on their investigations, and believe me - they would have looked at that. it would be almost impossible for the Doc to prove he didn't have the knowledge that an announcement to the market would cause the share price to crumble. For ASIC it would be like clubbing a baby seal. However, insider trading would be a Federal Police matter and not one ASIC can prosecute. So if you're right about the Doc selling $1.2 million on the back of a pump before a dump he knew was inevitable, then separate charges may come from the Federal Police on the back of ASIC's investigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179137 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.