UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

what will the sp be in feb?, page-21

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    This is my closing statement on all of my posts, it is not UNI related.

If you really must know I had a loved one 2 years ago pass away from a very rare genetic type of bowel cancer, she was 25 years old and a very dear friend of my wife and I.

I use to change it regularly and post wise words of wisdom from two of my mentors: Mr WB & Mr G Soros - I now do not as a sign of remebrance for her.

I have finally realised, although it has taken me a while, that irrespective as too how much money, possessions, or gold one may have stored in his safe 'you can never replace someone when they are gone'. I would have given it all up for that one person to be in our lives.

A tad off topic for UNI but thought I might just clarify and more importantly suggest that lives do not revolve around money alone - if UNI went $10 tomorrow you may be an instant millionaire but a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates for someone you love is under $10 'so how much does it really matter at the end of the day'!

$1.20 or $1.70 at the end of February does not concern me as I can make someone smile with a joke for free, I can play m-pom-p with the little ones in my family for no money yet just 10 minutes of my time.

Anyway enough of my ramblings,

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.