AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Alright guys, i hit the books tonight and did some solid...

1. 207 Posts.
    Alright guys, i hit the books tonight and did some solid homework on AVB.

Here are some facts i found: (besides the high grades)
    -Easy access to existing infrastructure.

AVB is serviced by the proximity of utilities. It is close to an electricity grid, has a constant level of water from the rivers, close to an airport as well as towns with drilling and laborities needs. What is most important though is the proximity of vales bulk minerals heavy haulagerail system which is only located 35km away!!! this railway is an express to the atlantic port of sao luis!! this begs the question of whether vale could make a play for AVB as vale has the infrastrucuture, this could surely reduce its costs of operating its iron more mines.

-Surrounded by well known companies who dont mess around
    Vale and xstrata

- by the end of 2010, AVB anticipates its copper project to be moved to "decision to mine" status and be the receiptiant of a trial mining license. Shows clear vision and direction of management. Good intentions and hitting the iron when its hot!

- Cost to mine is relatively high but with copper prices around 3.40-3.50 stability, this copper mine is well in the money. With many financial commentators calling for copper deficits and declining copper inventories at lme, prices for copper can only appreciate.

- top 20 option holders as stated in the annual report hold 46.19% of the 2012 expiring options. Shows belief in the companies direction and vision.

Thats all for now folks, will add to it if i find anything more useful to share

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.