AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

what will the sp do tomorrow any thoughts?, page-61

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Morning all
    Sitting on the bus listening to loud music and typing on the iPhone so I won't go deep here

But I just wanted to say to those contributing here, especially to puppeteer and a few others and to those expressing alternate views without feeling the need to bag the stock or downramp. Balance in it's purest form is what we should value most

Personally I see today as potentially clearing the board sonto speak, and more gains to come. I expect a lot read the Ann last night and now have a real understanding of the potential here

We will all be trading this to budgery, and there will no doubt be runs and pullbacks, but ultimately there will be sone big players pushing this up and down but good lord how good are the reaults for a company of this sized market cap!

Is there more in the tank? Hell yeah.
    And will every man and his dog jump on if it continues to run today, absolutely.
    With a green close on the Dow last night plus all the above, it creates the perfect storm for the stock again today and I have no doubt this is set to be a wonderful success story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.