Like the seasonal flu jab that most people get. Except it might...

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Like the seasonal flu jab that most people get. Except it might have to be more frequent . There are posters who know more than I do but that's my understanding .
    It is a dilemma of sorts, knowing that Cov is to be avoided more than any flu you ever had in the past, but with such uncertainty about the experimental nature of the vaccine for what does not have the feel of a natural thing, its a novel thing this virus.
    I'd like to think that one could take responsibility to prevent getting infected but it will rely on others following a strict but simple protocol and limiting the aerosols for a start. The vaccine data says it will reduce the severity of symptoms if one is looking at the data right, but there is some debate about that even. I'm still not certain about the outcome hoped for by using the vaccine under all these circumstances, I'm actually finding it less intuitive than quantum theory to be honest.
    It has crossed my mind that this could be the intended outcome -- confusion -- but that is too slippery a slope to go down.
    We might get lucky and get more time to get enough information to make the right decision , I am just going to try to follow basic protocol , it's like having a shave every morning except a bit more annoying, and do my best to avoid people who don't understand the basics about aerosol spread of flus. That's the real problem in limiting the amount of time we get. Rapid spread in the community like what we are seeing in India right now. Caused by mass ignorance of basic protocol imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.