CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

hi rob, hope all's well at your end. Entirely agree with your...

1. 609 Posts.
    hi rob, hope all's well at your end. Entirely agree with your sentiments. Relevant ann's will come in due course as quite alot needs to be finalized. A meeting with BG is scheduled for months to assess the drilling and associated forwards program.

As I've mentioned before it wouldn't surprise me to see a few rigs working on the CBM appraisal (supplied by QGC) in tandem with another meeting the needs of HeN (mt kitty) and a few oil plays. This seems almost certain given the amount of wells suggested to be drilled in 09. Access and logistics out there will more than likely prove the real slowdown to the campaign.

On another note, in addition to the plausible funding scenarios you present and given that DBZ are not currently an option based on the shareprice, i'd suggest a capital raising via a placement to shareholders may even just be possible? This was mentioned a few times last year in conjunction with the DBZ facility and, from memory on a BRR interview. If such a thing were to happen, I have no doubts about my participation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.