CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

what will the year bring forth?, page-6

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "Just browsing the recent crop of postings on this thread and it is not hard to sense that a feeling of desperation is abroad..The lack of recent announcements and positive news, coupled with the lack of share price performance of most of the listed stocks, would be enough to make anyone wonder if this current scenario will improve soon...WELL, IT WILL!!!!"

Hi Robjb5,

Just wanted to say that for myself I don't have a feeling of desperation. I know that we have to wait a few more weeks for drilling to begin, nothing can change that.

While the oil price dropping is a concern of course, it will matter much more in 6 months or a year should we find oil than it does right now, and no one knows where the price will be then.

As for the current share price - of course it's unfortunate. But it really is out of the hands of the management. They are not to blame for either the financial crisis nor it's companion, the dropping oil price. Of course both of those things hit a speculator hard. It just means it's time to bunker down, accumulate if you can, and hold in for the inevitable climb.

And of course, like any gambling, don't wager more than you can afford to lose.

I believe in CTP. To me the biggest threat to the future is being gobbled up by a predator too soon.

Karl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.