MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

30c-$1.00.... well I am a believer and a rapper of MPJ but 30c...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    30c-$1.00.... well I am a believer and a rapper of MPJ but 30c after drilling with a great result with almost 2b script both heads and options will be a market cap of 600m... and at $1 market cap of 2 billion... now that would be nice but I don't think that it can happen... not with my dreams hat on not even while I do the best ramping...

I agree that MPJ can be a monster but I personally think with good results we might see 3-4c excellent results we might get pushed towards 5c but that would be it for the time being before they do more drilling to prove the resources but it will take time like couple of years etc... even then a market cap 600m at 30c would be a big achievement.... remember it's kambalda style potential discovery not NOVA Bollinger where grades are high and widths are large...

I personally think it will trade between 2-3c short to medium with a high possibility of making new high with in next 4 weeks and if results are any good making its way to 3c and with excellent results making its way 5c and exceptional results will see it making its way to 7-8c with maximum hype to 10c but that would be it....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.