ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

what will tomorow bring us

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    It has been a rather intense weekend of extra work for me and although I have been extremely busy I've managed to glance at the TV and catch a glimpse of some wonderful Thoroughbreds (Go Turfontein!), a little bit of AFL action (Keep marching you Saints!) and a couple of missed episodes of my favourite of sitcom at the moment, Big Bang Theory (Sheldon is an absolute crackup!).

In between the keyboard tapping and TV glancing good old ORP keeps entering my mind and I keep wondering why why why!

More specifically Why now?

I know we will shortly find out more, probably Monday sometime but in the meantime. Why now? Why now? Why now?

Given the recent results already reported and the activities supposedly happening since that report which include further drilling at Sihayo 2 and Sihayo 1 and therefore some results surely must due.

Given also the march towards infill drilling in order to shore up a JORC Classification of the inferred resource.

Given also that discussions were being held with their appointed consultants for geological resource modelling, geotechnical and metallurgy.

Given also that the company is currently holding discussions with several groups regarding the potential divestment of the uranium projects in Malawi.

Given that there is so much happening right now I still ask Why now? Why now? Why now?

Given that they had according to the June Quarterly, $960,522 cash at bank and a planned Estimated cash outflows for next quarter of $300,000 I ask Why now? Why now? Why now?

Surely it would have been more beneficial to all involved to be notifying the market and shareholders of all the good things in order to let the share price run free a little bit and then capital raise at a much better/fairer price?

But then maybe the support seen in recent weeks which has driven the share price upwards a little bit on small volume was the result of plan? Speculation only of course and no facts to back it up but it makes me wonder.

But then maybe easterbunny is right and their planned cash outflows this quarter was incorrect and totally understated in the Quarterly and they have used all the cash?

If that is true then only more questions arise like who is easterbunny and how did he know? Is he an insider? I don't buy the "Their expenditure last quarter was so much so this quarter must be the same story! There is more to it if in fact he is proven correct.

A further question also then arises. How can they get away with understating their expenditure in a Quarterly and missleading the market and shareholders if in fact that has happened? Surely there has to be consequences of that? More pure speculation I know.

All will be revealed in due course but in the meantime I only have questions, doubts and more questions.

Don't take this post the wrong way. I still think ORP is going places and we will eventually get a nice return on our investment but I just have some doubts as to the stages, timing and reasoning behind the grand plan.

Is it all revolved around some people being greedy?

Just my Sunday morning musings. Can't wait till Monday. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $5.538K 73.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44253 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 27661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.