SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

what will tonkin do?, page-3

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    This was announced to the market on 28 Feb 2014:-

Silver Lake Resources Ltd (ACN 108 779 782) (“Silver Lake” or the “Company”) is pleased
    to announce the successful completion of its placement to professional and sophisticated
    investors (“Placement”).

Share price on the close of business on 26th Feb 2014 was $0.68 cents. The next day the gold priced soared!

Profits lost to placement, great timing hey! They talk about insider trading, going to the market place seeking funds when shares are still trading to raise money-go figure! Personally, I believe no company should be able to trade shares when discussion starts within the ranks to raise capital.

Bring in laws, which suspend trading in shares for as long as it takes. As soon as any management of any listed company on the ASX, opens the discussion about raising finance, Suspend shares.

This will alleviate the manipulation that goes on leading up to and after a capital raising.
    You've got to hand it to the "Professionals" & "Sophisticated" investors because they certainly know how to pick'em.

SLR shares have broken the 34 moving day average, so shares are heading only in one direction, and that my friends is “Down” or “South” or lower which ever tickles your fancy.

So for all those big spenders out there, your share value at the moment is going to get a great jolly roger.

Since some brag that they own 2 million shares, well do the math. For every cent up or down in price, moves the profit or loss by $2000 or $2K. So, since many had been buying at 0.68cents, there are a bloody lot of losers out there.

So every time you look at your statement, think of the beautiful “Professional & Sophisticated” investors destroying your wealth quicker than the most experience Con-Man known to man.

So enjoy the ride of sophisticated manipulation by the finest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.