ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

what will turn this around?

1. 350 Posts.
    I've just been wondering what will be required to get ESG out of this downward trend.

I note back to June, where the sp fell around 12% in a coule of days. The flow rates were then released and we saw a massive turn around. The flow rates that were released at the AGM were almost twice that of the inital rates. I know they weren't flash, (we need at least 1,000,000 standard cubic feet/day IMO) they were at least commercial - I think 450,000 standard cubic feet/day is the minimum (I think I've read that in some broker report). And we know that there is a good chance they will improve. Yet this flow rate annoucenment seemed to have little affect on the SP - why?

Was it because of the SPP? is it time waiting for the water? are the instos getting out of CSG? Or has the market had enough of ESG's talk and will not act (buy it) until it delivers??

I tend to agree with the recent report by Patersons that there are a lot of catalysts for the sp near term, yet there is very little buying. But I know I must be careful in listening to a broker that has an interest in the company they report on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.