TYR 1.68% 88.0¢ tyro payments limited

what will we open up at on Monday., page-50

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Hi @Dshaw85,

Firstly, I'm sorry that you seem to have taken offence to my post.

However, I'm not sure where your issue stems from given that Ben Clarke has been extremely vocal about his stance on Tyro and recently called them out as his number 1 pick publicly to over 20,000 Livewire readers. The fact that TYR is in the High Conviction Fund is well known and public.

In addition, all I was stating is that it would be reasonable to expect that funds that were willing to purchase at higher levels may be willing to increase their stake at current levels, given the sell-off has been disproportionate to the impact of the incident on a cashflow basis. Of course, there are also other intangible factors to consider such as reputational impact etc.

I don't consider it a trump card at all, but I do consider it an important factor for investors to be aware of. Many investors consider institutional involvement as an important consideration when discussing stocks. In fact, if you take a look through other boards here you will see that it is a common topic.

Personally, I don't believe that a forum like this has any impact on the share price of a billion-dollar stock. Moreover, if short-sellers like Viceroy are able to publish their opinion on the stock (and have them picked up by major news outlets such as the AFR), I don't see why those who have a long position are not allowed to publish their own views.

Lastly, regarding the "rational, data-driven" comment, all I was stating is that @Kurt12312 was raising some good discussion and didn't need to be attacked. @slipperyskippy was also raising some good points. So you have inadvertently taken a shot at @Kurt12312.

I think these forums would present higher utility to everyone if posters focused on presenting analysis of the stock in question and not in having shots at other posters. I think other posters would generally agree. I try to focus my discussion on the investment thesis and not nitpicking or heckling other posters.

All the best and good luck with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.