CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

more support for the viper hey Ahhhhh,I'm glad the viper has a...

1. 88 Posts.
    more support for the viper hey Ahhhhh,

I'm glad the viper has a supporter. Rockefeller's post confirms my opinion "Compass Resources, which has the old Rum Jungle project in the Northern Territory, had been taken to unrealistic levels because US funds bought aggressively"

The list of Viper supporters are growing. What do you reckon? Should i run for president? Vote 1 for Viper. He saved us millions of hard earned cash.

Well done to those of you that bought really low < $1

but now is the time to cash in. I don't deny that CMR may rise above $6 one day. but hey, don't get personal guys. I just want to share the thought that you're much better off trading the fluctuations than holding it long term. yeah sure, CMR has uranium, big deal woopee doo. Its NOW that matters. The future is uncertain. All looks rosy now, CMR has U, demand is rising, price per lb is rising, more nuclear plants are built, but hey. nuclear power is about 50-70% more expensive to produce. Coal is still the cheapest option. By the time CMR digs the U out, supply may be abundant and drive the prices down or another nuclear plant might blow up and cause politicians to think twice about using nuclear energy. The point i'm making is 'There's no such thing as THE SURE THING'

The Apprentice mentioned that no companies would invest money into companies without due diligence. Fair enough. But there are things beyond their control.

Look what happened to HDR. Investment companies bought in at $2.34. Things beyond their control forced the price as low as $1.26 !!! Now at 2.07, its still trading below their placement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.